Engie is the connected car maintenance solution for every car on the road.
Engie’s technology provides fault diagnostics and predictive maintenance information in a simple way, making car repairs easy and efficient
At Engie we use cutting edge technologies and appreciate creative thinkers who are passionate about the software they build. Come work with us and be part of an exciting venture, in a fun environment where you can truly have an impact on the product. Send your CV to: email@example.com
B2B Marketing Manager
Engie is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to join the marketing team.
Implement the global marketing strategy and brake it into KPIs and tasks
Enable business development and sales team to effectively sell the product using relevant marketing tools.
Global partnerships – create new business development opportunities
Create, deliver, and measure integrated marketing activities such as: trade shows, communication activities, branding, messaging, promotions etc.
Lead B2B user communication activities and product marketing: newsletters, webinars, training, tutorials, sales sheets etc. and collaborate with sales & account management teams to service the user’s needs.
Collaborate and coordinate with the sales team ensuring alignment on campaigns/initiatives, funnel optimization and lead follow-ups.
Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, account management, marketing, R&D and product
- At least 4 years of experience in B2B marketing with focus on digital products in a startup
- Experience managing budgets, projects and outside resources
- Must be a people-person. Experience working on joint marketing programs with sales teams, marketing, product and external partners.
- Creative problem-solver
- High level of energy and enthusiasm; desire and drive to achieve greatness
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Native English – Must
- Spanish/Portuguese- Bonus
- Tech Savvy