700 million people experience frustration when getting their car fixed at the mechanic.
Engie solves this huge problem by creating an end-to-end solution for car maintenance- from malfunction identification to getting the car fixed, all through a smartphone app connected to the car.
At Engie we use cutting edge technologies and appreciate creative thinkers who are passionate about the software they build.
Come work with us and be part of an exciting venture, in a fun environment where you can truly have an impact on the product.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Customer Support
As part of the support team you will be working closely with the marketing and R&D teams to increase the quality of the solutions provided to the customers.
- Answering customer inquiries through the company’s support system and other platforms
- Tracking feedback to improve the product and services.
- Working in collaboration with marketing and development departments to increase the quality of the solutions provided to customers
- Previous Experience in customer services
- Ability to work under pressure and integrate into a dynamic environment
- Technological capabilities and ability to work with multiple systems at once
- English – Read & Write (Native or high level)- Must
- Read & Write in Spanish / Portuguese (Native or high level)- bonus
Community Manager- IL
Engie is looking for an exceptional community manager to join the marketing team.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the CMO and be part of Engie’s growth in Israel .
- Social- Manage Engie’s community and social media
- Content- Writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communication materials etc.
- Build new sales partnerships and marketing channels
- Community management- launching community initiatives (e.g. building online communication platforms, launching an ambassador program)
- Increase organic growth in Israel
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing team (preferably in a B2C startup)
- English and Hebrew- native speaker
- Experience with – WordPress and SEO work
- Strong communication skills
- Multi-tasking and team player
- Good understanding of technology