700 million people experience frustration when getting their car fixed at the mechanic.
Engie solves this huge problem by creating an end-to-end solution for car maintenance- from malfunction identification to getting the car fixed, all through a smartphone app connected to the car.
At Engie we use cutting edge technologies and appreciate creative thinkers who are passionate about the software they build.
Come work with us and be part of an exciting venture, in a fun environment where you can truly have an impact on the product.
Senior Android developer
As part of Engie’s mobile development team you will be responsible for developing technologically challenging features from scratch. You will have a mandate to plan and design new features, and take responsibility for the quality of the entire product.
- BSc/BA in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- At least 4 years of software development experience out of which at least 2 years developing for IOS
- Experience writing code with Swift
- Team player, creative thinker, passionate for exploring new technologies
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Experience from consumer/startup companies – an advantage
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Operator – Part time job in Tel-Aviv
As part of the support team you will be working closely with the marketing and R&D teams to increase the quality of the solutions provided to the customers.
- Collecting data from the users’ community and keeping track of changing tendencies usage patterns
- Responding customers inquires trough the company referral system and other platforms – Written communication only
- Keeping track of irregularities and making further inquiries when necessary
- Previous Experience in customer services
- Ability to work under pressure and integrate into a dynamic environment
- Technological capabilities and ability to work with multiple systems at once
- English – Reading and writing at a very high level
- Spanish – Significant advantage
Send your CV to: email@example.com