Engie is the connected car maintenance solution for every car on the road.
Engie's technology provides fault diagnostics and predictive maintenance information in a simple way, to make car repairs easy and efficient
At Engie we use cutting edge technologies and appreciate creative thinkers who are passionate about the software they build.
Come work with us and be part of an exciting venture, in a fun environment where you can truly have an impact on the product.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Manager- IL
Engie is looking for an exceptional community manager to join the marketing team.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the CMO and be part of Engie’s growth in Israel .
- Social- Manage Engie’s community and social media
- Content- Writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communication materials etc.
- Build new sales partnerships and marketing channels
- Community management- launching community initiatives (e.g. building online communication platforms, launching an ambassador program)
- Increase organic growth in Israel
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing team (preferably in a B2C startup)
- English and Hebrew- native speaker
- Experience with – WordPress and SEO work
- Strong communication skills
- Multi-tasking and team player
- Good understanding of technology