700 million people experience frustration when getting their car fixed at the mechanic. Engie solves this huge problem by creating simplicity and clearance, allowing users to choose the right mechanic for them.
At Engie we use cutting edge technologies and appreciate creative thinkers who are passionate about the software they build.
Come work with us and be part of an exciting venture, in a fun environment where you can truly have an impact on the product.
Support Operator – Part time job in Tel-Aviv
As part of the support team you will be working closely with the marketing and R&D teams to increase the quality of the solutions provided to the customers.
- Collecting data from the users’ community and keeping track of changing tendencies usage patterns
- Responding customers inquires trough the company referral system and other platforms – Written communication only
- Keeping track of irregularities and making further inquiries when necessary
- Previous Experience in customer services
- Ability to work under pressure and integrate into a dynamic environment
- Technological capabilities and ability to work with multiple systems at once
- English – Reading and writing at a very high level
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web FullStack / PHP Developer
Engie is looking for a Web Fullstack Developer (Freelancer).
Engie is an innovative startup company located at Tel-Aviv, which helps avoid the frustration that 700 million people experience when getting their car fixed at the mechanic.
- At least 2 years of developing in PHP
- Team player
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent – Advantage
- Experience in WordPress – Advantage
- Analytics implementation experience – Advantage
Send your CV to: email@example.com